Daggerspine EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gräslök (druid) Apply DECLINED

2 posters

Go down

Gräslök (druid) Apply DECLINED Empty Gräslök (druid) Apply DECLINED

Post  Gräslök 8/8/2009, 22:10

ADDICTIVE GUILD APPLICATION

BASIC INFORMATION
1) Which character is applying to AddicTive??
Character Name: Gräslök
Level/Class: 80 / Druid
Talent Spec: Resto / Balance
Professions: Enchanting / Tailoring
ARMORY LINK: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Daggerspine&n=Gr%C3%A4sl%C3%B6k

2) Who is the person behind the pixels?
Time Zone: GMT +1 (cet)
Hobbies: Don't have any hobbies ^.^
Other Info:

3) How much general experience do you have with World of Warcraft?
Years/Months played: I've played WoW for 3-4 years.
Typical play schedule (days & times): I can play 24/7 ^.^

4) What do you enjoy most about World of Warcraft and your characters?
I enjoy PvE most atm because PvP is unbalanced imo.
5) Which statement best describes your goals in playing World of Warcraft? (please select only one)
[] I am focused on end-game raiding progression and willing/able to dedicate the time and effort necessary to be successful (3+ raids per week).
[] I want to see as much of the game as possible, but don't have the time or desire to raid frequently enough to master the most advanced instances (~1 raid per week).
[] I prefer raiding 10man instances and heroics.
[] I prefer working to gear/level multiple characters.
[x] I simply enjoy playing the game and talking to new people; whatever else happens is fine with me.

DISCOVERING & JOINING ADDICTIVE
5) How did you hear about ADDICTIVE and/or who directed you to apply?
I heard about the guild from a rogue called Lagochov, have one irl friend in the guild also (Darkroge):-)
6) What positive things do you feel you can bring to ADDICTIVE?
Well, i don't know really..
7) What positive things do you feel you will get out of joining ADDICTIVE?

Friendship and more raiding experience.

YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT RESUME
9) Of which guild(s) are you currently or were you previously a member?
My other account that i had got scammed so i rerolled with a couple of friend on Daggerspine and made a social fun guild named Jenkins Legion while we where leveling up so it's the only guild i've been in on Daggerspine.

10) What made you decide to part ways with your previous guild(s)?
-
11) How much WOTLK raid content have you experienced on the character with which you are applying? Please differentiate between bosses you've seen and those you've defeated.
I've cleared Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25 and VoA 10/25 so far.

ADDONS & OTHER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
12) Do you have Ventrilo installed and in working order?
Yes i have.
13) Do you have a working microphone to communicate over Ventrilo?
No, but i will buy one as soon as possible, won't take long before i get one if i get invite'd to the guild.
14) Do you have a functional threatmeter addon installed? (Omen preferred)
Yes i have.
15) If interested in raiding, do you have a boss addon installed? (Deadly Boss Mods preferred)
Yes, ofc Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best regards

Gräslök.

Last edited by Decryption on 9/8/2009, 17:04; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Leveled up + forgot armory link ^.^)

Gräslök

Back to top Go down

Gräslök (druid) Apply DECLINED Empty Re: Gräslök (druid) Apply DECLINED

Post  Decryption 9/8/2009, 17:04

alright mate, fairly fine application without a doubt, I only wanna point out a few things:

First of all, you must surely know that this guild is a raiding guild and that we dont invite people just to be social members?
Second, How long have you been lvl 80 ? third, your gear isn't suitable for our raiding lvl yet as I see it, which is why I make this proposal.

first of all have a chat with me ingamge, discussion your druid. secondly, get some HC's farmed, it's rly easy to get gear now and you shouldn't be running around with greenies anymore than a few days mate.

I'm gonna have to decline it for now, but work on your gear and decide for yourself a final main spec (it will make it so much easier for yourself)

regards Xinoo - Jake

Feel free to contact me ingame regarding this reply if you feel unsure about some statements I have made.
Decryption
Decryption
Admin

https://addictive.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down