Daggerspine EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druid Application

2 posters

Go down

Druid Application Empty Druid Application

Post  Bizzima 27/7/2009, 03:10

ADDICTIVE GUILD APPLICATION

BASIC INFORMATION
1) Which character is applying to AddicTive??
Character Name: Bizzima
Level/Class: Level 80 Druid
Talent Spec: Dual spec Feral(PvP) / Resto(PvP), Feral in pve preffered. If I get accepted I will respec to PvE of course.
Professions: Jewecrafting / Mining, both maxed (450)
ARMORY LINK:
Armory is kinda slow and since I love to pvp aswell so I swap between four different sets of gear so it might show some other gear? Would be prefered if you could inspect me in-game. Smile

2) Who is the person behind the pixels?
Time Zone: CMT+1? Is that right? (In the Stockholm, Paris one...)
Hobbies: I go to school, spending time with my friends, playing wow and xbox360.
Other Info: Im from Sweden, been playing since vanilla, raided up to MH in TBC (Got VERY good raiding experience in my opinion) I know how to play my class well. Heres some Screenies from recount on the dummy I made today(So you can check if im good/bad on rotations and such):

3) How much general experience do you have with World of Warcraft?
Years/Months played: I dont really know, but I have been playing since about half a year after the release of vanilla (Warrior in vanilla, Shaman in TBC, Paladin in early WoTLK, rerolled Druid for about six month ago?
Typical play schedule (days & times): After school from 18:00 - 00:00 or later.

4) What do you enjoy most about World of Warcraft and your characters? Downing bosses for the first time (Love the feeling Very Happy), also PvP (Arena! Pushing for 1850!), and just fooling around hunting achievements, killing onyxia, doing dailies.. the normal stuff.

5) Which statement best describes your goals in playing World of Warcraft? (please select only one)
[x] I am focused on end-game raiding progression and willing/able to dedicate the time and effort necessary to be successful (3+ raids per week).
[] I want to see as much of the game as possible, but don't have the time or desire to raid frequently enough to master the most advanced instances (~1 raid per week).
[] I prefer raiding 10man instances and heroics.
[] I prefer working to gear/level multiple characters.
[] I simply enjoy playing the game and talking to new people; whatever else happens is fine with me.

DISCOVERING & JOINING ADDICTIVE
5) How did you hear about ADDICTIVE and/or who directed you to apply?
My friend joined the guild and I talked to a couple of members online.
6) What positive things do you feel you can bring to ADDICTIVE?
Well I think I really know how to play my class. I also know alot of other classes since I have played almost all of them.
7) What positive things do you feel you will get out of joining ADDICTIVE?
Well I think that you have a really good atmosphere and such, your progress is good and you are an active guild, seems perfect. Smile

YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT RESUME
9) Of which guild(s) are you currently or were you previously a member?
I dont remember the guild name... I think it was a swedish guild though.. raided naxx25.
10) What made you decide to part ways with your previous guild(s)?
The guild disbanded.
11) How much WOTLK raid content have you experienced on the character with which you are applying? Please differentiate between bosses you've seen and those you've defeated.
Naxx10/25, OS1D10/25, EoE10, VoA10/25, Ulduar FL10(!!)

ADDONS & OTHER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
12) Do you have Ventrilo installed and in working order?
Yes.
13) Do you have a working microphone to communicate over Ventrilo?
Yes.
14) Do you have a functional threatmeter addon installed? (Omen preferred)
Yes.
15) If interested in raiding, do you have a boss addon installed? (Deadly Boss Mods preferred)
Yes

Hope to see you soon! -Bizzima

Bizzima

Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty Fix.

Post  Bizzima 27/7/2009, 11:38

Making the application 03:00 is not always the smartest idea, saw I forgot to put some information out..
I want to DPS as Feral, my gear is not socked/enchanted for PvE so dont mind about that, well thats about it .. sorry for the typos and missing text. Razz

Bizzima

Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty Links?

Post  Bizzima 27/7/2009, 12:43

Dont know why but my links are not showing up in the application, making a new try...
img263.imageshack.us/img263/7113/guildapplication.jpg
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Daggerspine&n=Bizzima
Hope they work now....

Bizzima

Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty Re: Druid Application

Post  Decryption 27/7/2009, 15:36

Looked through your application and it looks good Smile
Will notify the melee dps officer and tell him to get back to you Smile

Good luck with the application Smile
Decryption
Decryption
Admin

https://addictive.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xts 28/7/2009, 10:51

So the gear your wearing on armory? is not only your pvp gear? but you want to pve dps in that aswell ?
Xts
Xts

Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty Gear

Post  Bizzima 28/7/2009, 12:08

Well I use 4 pvp parts in my pvp gear due to they giving me armor penetration and hit (If I switch them out I lose my hit cap) and armorpene is a great stat imo, I have pve parts aswell for those slots but imo they are worse then the pvp parts due to those stats... The only pvp item I use in pve that doesnt have armor pene or hit is the Furious bracers because they actually have really good stats. But I dont know what gear you talking about because armor shows the gear I logged out in, which can be either my resto pve, resto pvp, feral pve or feral pvp. So I dont know if its the right gear. If you could inspect me in game that would be great.

Bizzima

Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty typos..

Post  Bizzima 28/7/2009, 12:22

Typos.. I use 5 pvp parts in my PvE gear. first sentence wrong Embarassed

Bizzima

Back to top Go down

Post  Xts 29/7/2009, 18:16

Welcome to addicTive you be given a trial periode.

/w Xts, Gnocci, Icecap ingame for an inv.
Xts
Xts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down