Daggerspine EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior tank

Go down

Warrior tank Empty Warrior tank

Post  Nightbla 11/8/2009, 20:25

ADDICTIVE GUILD APPLICATION

BASIC INFORMATION
1) Which character is applying to AddicTive??
Character Name: Nightblast
Level/Class:80 warrior port
Talent Spec:prot
Professions:mining and JC
ARMORY LINK:

2) Who is the person behind the pixels?
Time Zone: +1 (realm time)
Hobbies: wow friends and sports
Other Info:

3) How much general experience do you have with World of Warcraft?
Years/Months played: have played wow sence 05
Typical play schedule (days & times): No play when i have time and want

4) What do you enjoy most about World of Warcraft and your characters? Gear Very Happy

5) Which statement best describes your goals in playing World of Warcraft? (please select only one)
[X] I am focused on end-game raiding progression and willing/able to dedicate the time and effort necessary to be successful (3+ raids per week).
[X] I want to see as much of the game as possible, but don't have the time or desire to raid frequently enough to master the most advanced instances (~1 raid per week).
[Like 10 and 25] I prefer raiding 10man instances and heroics.
[x] I prefer working to gear/level multiple characters.
[x] I simply enjoy playing the game and talking to new people; whatever else happens is fine with me.

DISCOVERING & JOINING ADDICTIVE
5) How did you hear about ADDICTIVE and/or who directed you to apply? hear from my friends

6) What positive things do you feel you can bring to ADDICTIVE? Expertis and fun and proggres

7) What positive things do you feel you will get out of joining ADDICTIVE? Raids and some fun and hopfuly gear

YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT RESUME
9) Of which guild(s) are you currently or were you previously a member? Ronin of sweden

10) What made you decide to part ways with your previous guild(s)?

11) How much WOTLK raid content have you experienced on the character with which you are applying? Please differentiate between bosses you've seen and those you've defeated. Have for all to ulduar have done half 10 man and just FL in 25 but i learn new tatics and stuffs fast

ADDONS & OTHER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
12) Do you have Ventrilo installed and in working order? Yes OFC

13) Do you have a working microphone to communicate over Ventrilo? Yes

14) Do you have a functional threatmeter addon installed? (Omen preferred) Yes

15) If interested in raiding, do you have a boss addon installed? (Deadly Boss Mods preferred) Have DMB and bartender4 with more

Nightbla

Back to top Go down

Warrior tank Empty Re: Warrior tank

Post  Gnocci 11/8/2009, 20:44

Hey there Ive got a few questions regarding your spec, how come you didnt take Gag Order? Smile
This is how I see Gag Order: With Shield Slam becoming the most important tanking ability, just the 10% extra SS damage makes this talent worth the 2 talent points it costs. On top of this is the silencing parts, which make this a very good talent indeed. Pulling casters to you has never been easier. You smack it over the head with Heroic Throw and use your 20 yard taunt to get it over to you instead of the nearest healer, done.

els your apply looks fairly nice (Expect from one of your trinkets ;-) ) But lets us take as a Trial period og 2 weeks and look into the missing fairly nice talent Smile You might surprice me Smile - Whisper one of the officers of AddicTive for a spot.

Heartly welcome there matey and yarr!
Gnocci
Gnocci

Back to top Go down