Daggerspine EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odb retri paladin

Go down

Odb retri paladin Empty Odb retri paladin

Post  Odb 10/9/2009, 18:46

ADDICTIVE GUILD APPLICATION

BASIC INFORMATION
1) Which character is applying to AddicTive??
Character Name: Odb
Level/Class: 80/Paladin
Talent Spec: Retribution 5/10/56
Professions: JC 450/450 Mining 111/450 (working on that)
ARMORY LINK:

2) Who is the person behind the pixels?
Time Zone: 1+ GMT I believe
Hobbies: Everything and nothing. Smile
Other Info:

3) How much general experience do you have with World of Warcraft?
Years/Months played: Well I´ve /played 62 days on this char, but I´ve played WoW for about 3years.
Typical play schedule (days & times):
I´m online everyday pretty often. ~16-00

4) What do you enjoy most about World of Warcraft and your characters?
What I enjoy the most is too try to reach as much dps as possible, push it to the limit as you say Smile

5) Which statement best describes your goals in playing World of Warcraft? (please select only one)
[X] I am focused on end-game raiding progression and willing/able to dedicate the time and effort necessary to be successful (3+ raids per week).
[] I want to see as much of the game as possible, but don't have the time or desire to raid frequently enough to master the most advanced instances (~1 raid per week).
[] I prefer raiding 10man instances and heroics.
[] I prefer working to gear/level multiple characters.
[] I simply enjoy playing the game and talking to new people; whatever else happens is fine with me.

DISCOVERING & JOINING ADDICTIVE
5) How did you hear about ADDICTIVE and/or who directed you to apply? I was in AddicTive before with my shammy (Darkfloor) hopefully someone remembers ^^, who unfortunately passed away Sad (too a friend) I´ve also talked to Bímmer/Primë abit.

6) What positive things do you feel you can bring to ADDICTIVE? Nice experienced dps, done 12/14 in ulduar 10, and thorim hardmode.

7) What positive things do you feel you will get out of joining ADDICTIVE? A nice raiding guild with friendly people Smile

YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT RESUME
9) Of which guild(s) are you currently or were you previously a member? Only Mortal Destiny since I recently migrated with this.

10) What made you decide to part ways with your previous guild(s)? Unreliable guild with non-helping officers.

11) How much WOTLK raid content have you experienced on the character with which you are applying? Please differentiate between bosses you've seen and those you've defeated. OS 10/25 cleared, VoA 10/25 cleared, EoE 10 cleared, Naxx 10/25 cleared, Ulduar 10 only Flame, XT-002 and Kolo.

ADDONS & OTHER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
12) Do you have Ventrilo installed and in working order? Yes I do.

13) Do you have a working microphone to communicate over Ventrilo? Jawohl.

14) Do you have a functional threatmeter addon installed? (Omen preferred) Ofc. (Omen)

15) If interested in raiding, do you have a boss addon installed? (Deadly Boss Mods preferred) Yes I have (Omen)

Odb

Back to top Go down

Odb retri paladin Empty Hopefully armorylink.

Post  Odb 10/9/2009, 18:47

I hope you can see the link since it usually loves to f*ck with me.

Odb

Back to top Go down

Odb retri paladin Empty Welcome

Post  Xts 10/9/2009, 22:53

Welcome to addictive. All i will need from you is activity and the abillity to sign for a raid.

Greetings Xts
Xts
Xts

Back to top Go down

Odb retri paladin Empty Re: Odb retri paladin

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down